I’ve been known to write guest blog posts and articles and would love to talk with you about that! I enjoy writing about women and porn, masturbation, female sexuality and the church, modesty/purity, and being a single woman. A few that I’ve written are listed below:
- Madison Alliance Church (blog): What’s Wrong With Me
- On My Own Now (online magazine): Time To Admit It: Women Like Porn Too
- Culture Rebel (blog): A Young Adult Women’s Journey Through An Addiction To Lesbian Pornography
Even more than writing I enjoy talking to real, live people! I have experience facilitating conversations and teaching on the topics of pornography, masturbation, same-sex attraction (as it relates to my story), modesty/purity, and being a single women. Some places I’ve had the opportunity to speak at:
- B.R.I.D.G.E. Academic Leadership Program at Wheaton College (high school students/college age staff): General sexuality overview/interactive workshop
- Fairfield Church of Christ (junior/senior high youth group): My story of porn addiction, masturbation and SSA
- Wheaton College (dorm floor guest speaker): Facilitated conversation with freshmen/sophomore guys about porn, lust, and dating
If you’d be interesting in submitting a post for the blog let me know! I love collaborations. I think it’s beneficial to add voices to this dialogue around sexuality. I would particularly like it if you write about your own personal experiences with your sexuality. Feel free to be creative! Poems, short stories, essays, videos, songs, etc are all encouraged! Please try to keep your post to 1000 words maximum =)
Send me a message!
Feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, comments, or ideas for future posts!